At Beauty Metropolis Lash Studio, top quality eyelash extensions are meticulously applied one by one to your natural lashes for a weightless, natural look and feel that can last indefinitely with routine relashes every 2 to 4 weeks.
The procedure begins with an in-depth consultation to define and design the perfect lashes for your eyes. Our expert lash stylist, Shana, has undergone extensive training and certification in the craft of styling lashes. With three types of lashes in various curvatures, thicknesses, lengths and even colors, Shana will tailor your lashes to meet your specific needs.
A safe and innovative treatment, eyelash extensions provide instant gratification, long-lasting results and customizable designs, unique benefits that other eyelash enhancement options simply cannot deliver.
Imagine waking up to long, thick, beautiful eyelashes every day – without the need for mascara.
To ensure the best quality and highest standard of safety for our clients, our studio uses exclusively Xtreme Lashes brand eyelash extensions products. Xtreme Lashes is the global leader in eyelash extensions development and manufacturing.
Volumation is the newest technique of adding multiple eyelash extensions to one single natural eyelash to create depth, volume, and texture. This lightweight and flexible, yet super-impact lash was created specifically for dramatic definition and designer applications using the new ultra-fine thicknesses.
Volume Lashes achieve the boldest look with maximum fullness that had not been possible previously.
Our most requested single lash application. Discover the volume-maximizing, lash-doubling, and corrective powers of Ellipse HD™ eyelash extensions from Xtreme Lashes. Utilizing an exclusive ellipse-shaped fiber with split tips*, this eyelash extension introduces a new level of magnified volume, texture, and definition with 47% less weight and improved longevity. In addition to providing increased attachment surface area for adhesion, the flatter ellipse-shaped base also fills and corrects the appearance of gaps between natural eyelashes, creating a unique eyeliner effect and the illusion of a fuller natural lash line.
*Visible at 3x magnification.
See fuller, more dramatic eyelashes from any angle compared to the generic lashes at other places. Designed with short tapered tips, Xtreme Faux Mink Bold eyelash extensions deliver high-impact color payoff, stunning definition, and comfortable long-lasting wear.
2012 Advanced Certified in Design & Color Theory
2015 Advanced Certified in Volumation
Licensed Eyelash Extension Specialist, Cosmetologist
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Book Now or Call/Text 281-656-1739
Our studio is located inside the American General Center at 2929 Allen Parkway, Suite 200, Houston, TX 77019.
You may park in Visitor Lot 7 across from Whole Foods.
PREPARE FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT
NEW CLIENTS: Submit online forms.
ALL CLIENTS: To ensure long-lasting eyelash extensions and a comfortable and relaxing experience, please follow these pre-application guidelines:
- Remove all eye makeup, including eyeliner, eye shadow, mascara, eye creams and eye serum.
- Cleanse eye area and eyelashes gently but thoroughly to remove any residual oils or mascara.
- Shower before your arrival. You will need to avoid getting the lashes wet for 48 hours after application.
- Do not curl your eyelashes on the day of the appointment.
- Discontinue use of heavy creams, lotions or oils to your face at least 48 hours prior to your appointment.
- Do not receive chemical treatments to your eyelashes, such as tinting or perming, within 48 hours of your appointment.
- Ensure you have fully recovered from any recent irritating eye area treatments.
- Please use the restroom before your appointment and refrain from heavy liquid and caffeine intake.
- We love getting to know you, however we ask that you limit conversation with the stylist during the application process as they are working very close to your eyes and need your eyelids relaxed for accurate application.
- Remember: To maximize time with your lash stylist, come to your appointment with clean eyes, completely free of makeup.
SCHEDULING AND CANCELLATION POLICY
A credit card is required to hold your appointment. Should you need to cancel or reschedule, please do so at least 24 hours in advance. After that time you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the cost of your scheduled service.
No-Shows will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the cost of your scheduled service. Clients who are late will be charged the full price of scheduled service but may only receive the remainder of their appointment time.
All charges, fees, and purchases are non-refundable.